General data processing
Please note that data transmission over the Internet (e.g. in the case of communication by e-mail) may have security gaps. A complete data protection from access by third parties is not possible.
The use of our website is usually possible without providing personal information. If personal data (for example name, address or E-Mail addresses) on our website are collected, this will be done, as far as possible, on voluntary basis. These data will not be disclosed to third parties without your explicit consent.
Your rights according to European Union General Data Protection Regulation are as follows:
- Information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you may ask for information about the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, about the planned storage period, the right of rectification, deletion, limitation of processing or opposition, passing a right of appeal, the source of your data, if they were not collected from us (art. 15 EU GDPR);
- Correction of incorrect or completion of your personal data stored by us (art. 16 EU GDPR);
- Deletion of your personal data stored with us, as far as the processing is not necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for the fulfilment of a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims (art. 17 EU GDPR);
- Restriction of the processing of your personal data, as far as the accuracy of the data is contested by you (art. 18 EU GDPR);
- Access to your personal data provided by you to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or transmission to another person in charge (art. 20 EU GDPR);
- Revocation at any time of your once granted consent (art. 7 (3) EU GDPR);
- Complaint to the supervisory authority (art. 77 EU GDPR).
We process the personal data of applicants for the purpose of application procedure and the recruitment process. The processing can also be done electronically. If we conclude a contract of employment with an applicant, the transmitted data will be stored for the purpose of the employment relationship. If we do not conclude a contract of employment with the applicant, the application documents will be deleted or returned.
Data erasure and storage duration
The personal data of the individual concerned will be deleted as soon as the purpose of the storage is eliminated. Further storage of the personal data may take place if this is made necessary by a statutory regulation for processing the data. In this case, a blocking or deletion of the data takes place, when the legally prescribed retention period expires, unless there is a need for further storage of the data for a contract conclusion or a contract fulfilment.
Visiting our website
If you visit our website, the browser used on your device automatically sends information to the server of our website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called server log file.
The following information is saved:
- Browser type and browser version of the operating system used on your computer
- Name and URL of the retrieved file
- Referrer URL
- Host name of the accessing computer
- Date and time of the server request
This data can not be assigned to specific persons. There is no merging of this data with other data sources. We reserve the right to check this data retrospectively, if we become aware of specific indications for illegal use. The legal basis for data processing is set out in EU-GDPR Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit f.
Incidentally, we use appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against manipulation, loss, destruction or against unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
Right of objection to the use of the data for direct marketing purposes
If your personal data is processed in order to operate direct marketing, you have the right to object at any time to the processing of your data for the purpose of such advertising. If you object to processing for direct marketing purposes, the data will not be used for these purposes and need.
Timeliness of this data protection declaration
This data protection declaration is as of May 2019. Due to implementation of amendments of the regulation, it may be necessary to modify this data protection statement.
Data protection officer: